Published 20:34 on 9 Feb 2021
It is now time to renew your membership, if you haven't already.
As a reminder, the fees for existing members were agreed this year to have a 30% 'COVID discount' applied, and also a 10% deduction for early settlement. This early settlement is usually by the end of February, however we have decided that a little more time should be allowed for this discount period to allow people to get used to the new system.
The steps you need to follow are:
1) Login to the members page here Members Login You should have already received an email with your login password.
2) Check the membership data we hold for you by clicking on the My Profile and Membership tabs on the right hand menu. Update them as necessary and save the changes.
3) If you have a boat / dinghy park space, check the details by clicking on the My Boats tab. Update the information and save any changes. You can delete boats.
To ADD BOATS you will need to let us know as we need to make sure it goes into the correct category. You can do this later.
5) You can then view your renewal (note that the discounts are towards the bottom of the screen, you need to scroll down to see them! If you are happy with all the information, click the Renew button (mid left of screen). And follow the process. This will trigger us to send you an email with an invoice attached to it. Your total invoice value will include the discounts if you pay by 15/03/21.
(If you do not wish to renew, or wish to amend your membership (including changing the primary name on your account), please contact us by emailing the Membership Secretary).
6) Click on Debit/Credit card and pay. We will shortly be allowing Direct Debits for some members if required. If you want this, please contact us. We will also be happy to accept cheques. Again, please contact us by emailing the Membership Secretary.
Please note that you can change your password by logging in to the members' area and clicking on Change Password in the menu.
Note: If you have a family membership, or are responsible for juniors and youths, you will need to check information against each of them individually, but you should still receive a single itemised invoice covering memberships and dinghy park.
If you are unsure what to do, please send us a message here Contact Us
Last updated 20:05 on 25 March 2021