Top white facebook2x Top white twitter2x Top white instagram2x Top white phone2x 01621 779344 Top white search2x Basket Login Join
Home / About SSC / History
Home / About SSC / History

History

A Brief History of Stone Sailing Club

Stone Sailing Club was originally formed in 1949, by a small group of like minded sailing enthusiasts. The club has always occupied the same site, in the village of St. Lawrence and over the years, has grown and developed into the club we know today. The articles below chart the early history of the area and the of club and are in the main, reproduced from original work by long time club member and former Commodore, Mr Derek Baker.


Downloads

Last updated 12:16 on 8 August 2021

© 2021 Stone Sailing Club powered by Sailing Club Manager